Welcome To Clinton Lake Catfish Club!
President: Matt Lamb
*All tournaments out of the marina with fishing times 6pm to 1am. Sign up from 4 to 5:30. Entry is $100 dollars with $20 going to big fish and $80 to main pot. Less than 20 boats we will pay 1st 50%, 2nd 30%, and 3rd 20%. 20 or more boats we will pay 4 spots 40%, 30%, 20%, 10%. Each tournament will pay back 100% of all entry fees.
1. All contestants must be registered in order to participate. All contestants must sign the REGISTRATION FOR DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY before fishing these tournaments at each event. Register at the marina ramp/weigh in at the marina ramp. Sign ups start at 4pm but you must be registered before 5:30pm.
2. Fishing starts at 6pm and weigh in is at 1am-LAUNCH FROM THE MARINA RAMP- FISHERMAN CAN LAUNCH AT ANY TIME BUT NO FISHING UNTIL 6PM!
3. Each entrant must have a valid Illinois fishing license and comply with all IDNR rules and regulations.
4. Entry fee is $100 with $20 of that going to big fish pot. This DOES NOT INCLUDE THE $5 MARINA FEE TO LAUNCH.
5. Each team will be given a chip with their boat number on it. This chip must be in the designated chip bucket BEFORE 1am. This lets the officials know that you are back to the ramp and serves as your registration to weigh fish. Failure to have your chip in the bucket before 1am will result in disqualification. There will be NO exceptions to this rule.
6. All fishing will be done within boundaries of Clinton Lake.
7. Tournament officials have the right to inspect all boats and LIVEWELLS prior to start of tournament.
8. Tournament officials will decide if unsafe fishing conditions exist, This includes storms ,lightning ,tornado warnings and high winds. In the event of a cancellation all entry fees will be refunded.
9. All boats must conform to U.S. Coast Guard Safety Requirements
10. No steel baskets or stringers to be used in holding of any fish
11. Team weight is combined weight of six (6) LIVE catfish (channel, flathead or blue). Bringing more than six fish to the scales will result in disqualification.
12. Prize money will be awarded following the weigh in at each event
13. All decisions of the tournament directors and the committee are final. Violations of these rules will cause disqualification of the contestants.
14. Payouts for Tournaments are less than 20 boats -1st 50% 2nd 30% 3rd 20%. 20 boats or more 1st 40% 2nd 30% 3rd 20% 4th 10%.
15. Big fish will be determined by weight and will count towards total weight.
16. Only 6 LIVE FISH CAN BE BROUGHT TO SCALE FOR WEIGHING, BRINGING A DEAD FISH TO THE SCALES WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR TEAM.
17. Clinton lake is NO WAKE after dark
18. Tying to the hot water discharge cable is not allowed and you must remain a minimum of 25 yards away from the cable.
19. Unruly behavior will not be tolerated. Any contestant being disruptive or confrontational will be banned from these tournaments indefinitely.
20. All participants are responsible for their own actions. The Tournament Officials shall not in any way be held responsible for any accidents, injuries or problems that may result from this tournament.
21. No bank poles, trot lines, or jug fishing allowed. This is a rod and reel only tournament. No chumming or fishing baited holes.
22. All fish must be caught during tournament hours.
23. Boats with more than two contestants are allowed, but a maximum of four poles may be in the boat. Anyone using more than 4 rods per boat will be disqualified.
24. In the event you can’t find a partner, you may fish alone. But only 2 rods are allowed. Anyone fishing alone and using more than 2 rods will be disqualified.
25. Blatantly disregarding any of these rules may cause you to be banned from any future events for life. This will be at the discretion of the tournament officials.
26. Tournament officials reserve the right to restrict fishing in certain areas of the lake at any given tournament. All teams will be notified at sign ups if this is the case.
Copyright GassFishing© • Created by 1187 Creative
- LOCAL CLUBS