Rend Lake Cabins In The Woods S Rend City Rd, Benton, IL 62812, USA
Welcome To Rend Lake Cabins!
We are located just across the road from about 20,000 acres of sun and fun known as Rend Lake. The choice is yours. Whether it’s hunting, fishing, water skiing, sailing, or just cruising around on a pontoon boat. What’s that? You don’t have a boat? Rend Lake Cabins In the Woods is just across the road from Rend Lake Marina where you can rent any kind of boat you need for the day.
The cabins are less than 5 minutes from one of the the two beaches, picnic areas beside the lake and over 13 miles of continuous bike trails where you can observe all kinds of wildlife. We are less than 10 minutes to a 27 hole championship golf course, shooting complex, area hunting preserves, The Southern Illinois Artisian Center and even fine dining on a deck overlooking Rend Lake and fabulous sunsets.
We are less than 15 minutes to numerous antique malls and shops, interesting museums and all kinds of shopping to stock your refrigerator and cabinets at the cabins.
Call now for more information or to make your reservation.
Rates and Amenities!
Rates & Cabin Rental Policies and Agreement
Please read this rental policy carefully. By submitting a reservation you are verifying that you have read and understand these rules.
1. You are responsible for lost, stolen or damaged contents belonging to the cabin during your stay.
2. You must be 21 years of age to rent the cabins.
3. Two night minimum is required.
4. Smoking is only permitted outside. Please keep butts picked up.
5. Daily Rate is $135.00 per night with a 2 night minimum
3 nights or more are $125.00 per night.
Rates do not include state or lodging tax.
6. Check-in time is 3:00 PM C.S.T. After submitting your reservation form we will send you instructions to unlock your cabin.
7. Check-out time is 11:00 AM C.S.T. Please follow instructions posted in the cabin regarding clean up and keys.
8. Your credit card will be billed 7 days prior to arrival. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
9. Pets are allowed in the cabins. They must be housebroken and leashed at all times while outside. There is an additional charge of $20.00 per pet. Any damages will be charged to your credit card.
10. There is no daily maid service. However, it is available at an additional rate.
11. We suggest you bring your own beach towel. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabins.
12. We provide an initial supply of items such as toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap and bath soap.
1. Where are the cabins located?
We are located just 15 minutes off I-57 in Southern Illinois directly across from Rend Lake.
2. What are the rates?
$135.00 per night (two night minimum)
$125.00 per night for 3 nights or more
Prices do not include taxes.
3. How many people can sleep in each cabin?
Each cabin sleeps 7.
4. What amenties do each cabin provide?
Fully equipped kitchen with stove/oven, full size refrigerator, microwave, service for 7 or more, cooking utensils, pots and pans, dish detergent, salt and pepper.
Full bath with towels and washcloths, and bed linens.
antenna TV, alarm clock, and assorted books.
Outside there is a porch swing, firepit with kindling, hammock, charcoal grill with utensils, and a picnic table.
5. What should I bring?
Toiltries, beach towels, sunscreen, flashlight, bug repellant, food and beverages, favorite spices, camera, binoculars, and cell phone (there is not a phone in the cabin).
For an additonal charge of $25.00 plus cost of merchandise, we will stock your refrigerator and cabinets if you fax, call or email us your shopping list.
6. Is there a cleaning fee?
No. If the following is done:
Wash all dishes and leave in drainer or put back in cabinet.
Empty all trash into outside trash cans.
Wipe off counters, table, sink, and stove.
Put all dirty towels and sheets in tub.
$20.00 may be charged to your credit card if these things are not done.
7. How do I make a reservation?
Online, fax or phone. Our contact numbers are:
(618)927-7796 or (618)927-0371
Fax number (618)435-2288
Check our availability calendar and call us to reserve.
8. How do I pay for the stay?
We accept Visa, Mastercard or Discover. A credit card is required to secure the reservation. Your card will not be billed until 7 days prior to arrival. If you need other payment arrangements please contact us 7 days prior to avoid credit card charges.
9. What if I need to cancel?
You must contact us 14 days prior to arrival date to avoid credit card charges.
10. Are pets allowed?
Yes. We ask that they be housebroken and kept on leashes at all times outside so they do not disturb other guests. There is an additional charge of $20.00 per pet and any damages will be charged to your credit card.
11. What are check-in and check-out procedures?
We will email or send your confirmation by mail. In it will be directions to the cabins and instructions on how to get in your cabin. We won’t need to check you in or out. All the information will be done in advance. If you have any questions or problems please feel free to phone us.
12. What are the liquor laws?
The drinking age is 21 and the same rules apply here as anywhere else. All types of liquor is available at liquor stores, gas stations and WalMart every day.
Copyright GassFishing© • Created by 1187 Creative
- LOCAL CLUBS