West Frankfort Redbirds Bass Fishing
2017 Spring Practices
05-31 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Crab Orchard Lake
06-07 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Rend lake
06-21 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Crab Orchard Lake
07-06 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Rend lake
07-22 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Crab Orchard Lake
08-06 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Rend Lake
Rules and Guidelines for Bass Fishing:
- You may choose your own team, choose accordingly, you will not be able switch partners throughout the year.
- With extenuating circumstances, people may be able to switch partners, due to a partner being kicked off the team; however, their total weight will be deducted by half.
- If one partner is ineligible, the entire boat is ineligible.
- You can be ineligible for two weeks, the third time you are ineligible, you are kicked off the team.
- Your captain must have proof of insurance submitted to me before they are allowed to take you fishing in any tournament or practice.
- The fishing season will start during the summer and continue until sectionals in May. Winter will be taken off.
- Your primary sport comes first, I don’t want you guys missing football/ baseball practice or games for fishing. This causes drama within other sports and this is actually considered an activity not a sport.
- There are many different opportunities for this activity to flourish and you still play another sport.
- Jerseys will have to be purchased by you. For all the newcomers, we will get your size and we can have them made for a fee.
- There will be numerous fishing practices and tournaments throughout the year, we will be using each team’s top 7 weights throughout the year to see which team advances to sectionals in May.
- There is a B.A.S.S. competition, also called Bassmasters, it is $20 to sign-up. Once payment is received, I can sign you up through the website. This tournament trail ranges may be far, all the way to Texas, where nationals are held. Benton has won the nationals twice in years. I hope we can get a team to advance through this and maybe compete against Benton.
Copyright GassFishing© • Created by 1187 Creative
- LOCAL CLUBS